JNTUA M.SC 1st SEMESTER REGULAR AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS DECEMBER 2017(2014,2015,2016,2017): JNTUA M.SC 1st Semester Regular and supple Exams December 2017 For (2014,2015,2016,2017) admitted batches only Examinations Fee notifications and examinations Timetable has been released recently. So who are under the JNTUA Affiliated Colleges students Check the Information below. The Students appearing for above examinations commencing from 11.12.2017 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time scheduled given below.For More information please visit the official website http://jntua.ac.in/
Examination Fee Registration:
- Without Late Fee :30/11/2017
- With Late Fee of Rs 100/- :04/12/2017
- With Late Fee Of Rs 1000/- :06/12/2017
Examination Fee Details Given Under Below:
- For Whole Examination (For Regular):Rs 900/-
- Each Theory /Practical Subject(For Supple):RS 600/-
- Memorandum Of Marks : RS 10/-
- Cost Of Application : RS 5/-
- These Applications are available at the Administrative Office of the Director or Principal.
- Hall Tickets Will be Given Only to the Eligible Candidates who fulfill the academic requirements from the University of JNTUA.
- Who are the Eligible Candidates for regular Examinations should be submitted along the attested photocopies of the student.
- Who are preparing for writing supplementary exams should be submitted along with the attested photocopies of ssc of the student.
JNTUA M.SC I ST SEMSTER REGULAR / SUPPLEMENTARY DEC 2017 EXAMINATION:
(For Students admitted in 2014,2015,2016,2017 only)
TIMETABLE: Timings: 10am to 1pm
|11/12/2017||Chemistry of Foods (MFT9111)|
|13/12/2017||Analytical Chemistry & Instrumental Analysis of Foods (MFT9TLz)|
|15/12/2017||Food Microbiology (MFT9113)|
|18/12/2017||Plantation Products, Flavor Technology & Other Additives (MFT9114)|