JNTUK I B.Tech Supplementary Exams Results. JNTU Kakinada Released I B.Tech supplementary Examinations Results has been released recently. . These examinations are held in the month of April 2017. All The concerning students of JNTU Kakinada affiliated colleges students looking for the Results of I B.Tech Supplementary Examinations can find the results links below which directs you to the final page to get the results or you can see the official page of JNTUK.
Last Date for Recounting / Revaluation / Challenge By Revaluation: 18.12.2017
Click The below link to get Results:
For more information latest updates and Notifications can check from the official website:
- Last date for Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge Revaluation is: 14-12-2017.
- “-1” indicates in the field of Externals student ABSENT For the particular subject.
- “-2” indicates in the field of Externals student WITHHELD For the particular subject.
- “-3” indicates in the field of Externals Student MALPRACTICE For the particular subject.
- Please inform to the students applying for Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge Revaluation to enter the subject codes.
JNTUK Procedure to apply for Recounting / Revaluation / Challenge Valuation:
1) Recounting for each subject RS 100/-
2) Revaluation for each subject RS 1000/-
3) Challenge Revaluation for each subject RS 10,000 /-
The amount of fee can be paid through by making online payment (Master card/Visa card/Debit card) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online Payment Application.
Choose the below links for Recounting and Revaluation. Select Recounting fee or Revaluation fee from the payment categories. Students can provide the details for applying Revaluation /Recounting fee carefully via entering student Hall Ticket Number ,Name, Course, Year, Semester, Subject Code, Subject Name and Contact Number Etc and Click on the submit Button and Check the details Carefully and confirm.
Select the payment options through Net banking, Debit / Credit Cards, SBI Branch challan payment and make the payment before the last date for the Revaluation / Recounting. After the last date transactions will not be considered and will not be refunded.Take a printout of payment details for further Use. Take care of Entering The Details making the payment.
Each student Can apply for Revaluation / Recounting for Only one subject each time. If the student wants apply more than one subject he/she can apply for each subject separately.
Note for students:
1. While applying the Revaluation / Recounting and challenge Revaluation, Student must carefully enter the details. 2. Students should apply for Revaluation / Recounting and Challenge Revaluation through online mode only. 3. No Revaluation / Recounting and Challenge Revaluation for Labs.
You can apply for Revaluation / Recounting and Challenge Revaluation from here :CLICK HERE